Join the West Hollywood Bicycle Coalition and expert panelists for a free panel discussion about bicycle law.
Thursday, October 18
6:00 p.m.: Doors open, pizza & soda on hand *
6:30-8:00 p.m.: Panel discussion
Plummer Park Community Center, Room 6
7377 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046
• Bicycle collision attorney Jim Pocrass of Pocrass & De Los Reyes, LLP (and LACBC board member)
• A representative of each the Sheriff’s Department Traffic Division and the California Highway Patrol
• Tara Worden of the City of West Hollywood
• Moderated by Kevin Burton, West Hollywood Bicycle Coalition member
PLEASE RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can be sure to have enough food, beverages, and chairs.
A significant portion of the panel will be dedicated to question-and-answer. Send your questions to email@example.com.
* courtesy of Pocrass & De Los Reyes